Your Back Office; Our Team
President, CLU, CLTC, LUTCF, R.Ph.
I joined my father at Champion Agency in 1979. It fascinated me how little agents knew about the products they sold. This inspired me to bring more transparency to the industry. For over 40 years, I’ve dedicated myself to educating agents about how products work, so they can find the best tax reduction strategies for their clients.
Want to schedule a time to talk?
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS KEN’S CALENDAR
I have long been fascinated by finding unconventional solutions to everyday problems. I seek opportunities to question the status quo. This has started me on the path to a fulfilling career. It’s been seven short years since I graduated from college, but have been a part of many thrilling projects that have altered people’s lives for the better. These projects have challenged me to develop the link between theory and execution. I have help start coffee shops and launched million-dollar revenue streams for companies. Champion Agency is the next chapter in my journey of developing robust client focus platforms. I am looking forward to discovering and developing new solutions that will not only make your life as an agent easier, but will also increase your client’s satisfaction.
Want to schedule a time to talk?
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SAM’S CALENDAR
Hiring Insurance Account Manager
- Work closely with agents and carriers on all aspects of client service while adhering to office standards.
- Oversee the preparation of applications and related requirements prior to submission
- Order, review and summarize attending physician statements
- Document conversations with broker and carrier representatives by updating systems consistent with company processes
- Review issued policies for accuracy and provide brokers with delivery instructions
- Assist agents with in-force policy service requests
- Prepare reports for management as required
- Attend industry related continuing education courses
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial planning and life insurance arenas
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Superior customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computer software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Customer Management Software
We have taken all the necessary steps in providing a safe work environment. We will provide further details upon request. Covid vaccination is required.
If you have the above experience, please submit you resume to email@example.com
I am starting January 24. As the newest member of the team I will be training and focus on how to better streamline and simplify New Business procedures at Champion Agency. I will be specializing in corresponding with our agents, obtaining and processing information to help producers turn a client with a financial need into a policyholder. I love to learn new things and I’m so happy to be working with both our internal and external partners.
On Call Case Manager
I am motivated by the desire to help people. It is why I chose to become an RN, it is why a friend suggested that I’d be a great underwriter. 27 years later, I’ve not lost that passion. People need protection, and there are many great products available. It is my job to help you insure your clients by obtaining as much detail about them as possible.